Middleton United SC has had to make some very difficult decisions with the best interest of our 1000+ players in mind:
- Middleton United SC will NOT be holding in-person tryouts for the playing year 2020-21.
- Middleton United SC will be extending early offers.
- Early Offers are ONLY allowed for players CURRENTLY rostered to Middleton United SC in the 2019-20 playing year
- CURRENT Middleton United players CANNOT receive an offer from anyone outside of MU until July 21st!
- Middleton United will refund all families that registered for the 2020-2021 tryouts.
- The MU Board is moving to offer an installment payment plan for the 2020-2021 season to:
- Assist families financially during this time.
- Provide some flexibility in our fee structure as we adapt to these uncertain times
- First installment of MU Competitive/Classic Registration $122.50 DUE June 1st.
- Second installment of MU Competitive/Classic Registration $64.50 DUE December 1st.
OFFER PROCESS TIMELINE (Middleton United will stick firmly to the timeline listed below!)
5/20 - players must declare their intention to play for MU in 2020-2021 by submitting THIS FORM
5/26 at 12:00pm Middleton United Early Offers extended (to MU PLAYERS ONLY!)
ALL players receiving an early offer for the playing year 2020/2021 [11U-14/15U & HS Girls] have 72 HOURS to accept the offer IN WRITING using the instructions given within the offer AND to register online in Demosphere to be considered rostered with the club
5/30 at 12:00pm Acceptance/Decline via email DUE (Earlier responses greatly appreciated)
Middleton United SC WILL BE holding firm to ALL deadlines for this process and your offer may expire if not responded to by May 30th at noon.
6/1 at 12:00pm Fall season online registration DUE (not including team fees)
6/3 at 12:01pm $25 late fee added to online registration
6/6 at 12:01pm $50 late fee added to online registration
7/13-7/21 In person tryouts with our alliance partner 56ers to be hosted (NOT GUARANTEED to occur due to pandemic)
7/21 Players within MU can receive an offer from another organization
7/21 Players outside of MU can receive an offer from MU
Note: HS boys [2006/9th graders-2003/02] - we will be sending separate communication to families later in the fall (October) as the process for your player has not changed.